NO. OF VACANCY : 2
Location : AHMEDABAD
Company : Maharshi Udyog
- Responsible for all sales activities to include audits, training, and full solutions within assigned territory.
- Primarily your focus should be on the sale of products and services to probable customers within a specific region.
- Must contact all the clients and potential customers to discuss their products would meet their requirements.
- Arrange meetings with the clients or visit their offices or homes to persuade them to buy a product or subscribe to any service which your company is offering.
- Focus should be to increase the sales of the company
- Should provide a concise description of the products and services to the customers and drawing attention to the benefits of the available services.
- Carry out price negotiations with the customers on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both
- Develops and implements agreed upon business/marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals by expanding customer base in the assigned territory.
- Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term overall account goals in line with Maharshi’ vision and values.
- Develops a database maintained in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system of qualified leads attained through consultant referrals, face to face meetings, calls, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Sells and makes recommendations to prospects and clients on the various solutions the company offers to solve their business issues.
- Maximizes all opportunities within the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory and /or product sector.
- Gathers and submits detailed business information for pricing.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify a prospect’s business challenges and the effects of those challenges.
- Participates in and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients.
- Maintains effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans.
REQUISITE SKILLS :
- Willingness and ability to travel depending on the position and sales role
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in ground-breaking new ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Solid experience in your packaging industry
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask
- Be a good team player.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- FRESHER OR 2 YEARS of Experience in the SALES OF MACHINERY